I don't read a lot of SFF, which means I have SO MANY that I still have to pick up. I could have written a top 100 list for this topic, and I still wouldn't have touched upon most of them!
These are the five SFF novels that I really hope I can read this year, because I'm so excited about them and don't know why I keep messing around.
5) 'Falling Kingdoms' by Morgan Rhodes
4) The Graceling trilogy by Kirstin Cashore
3) 'Strange the Dreamer' by Laini Taylor
2) 'A Game of Thrones' by George R.R. Martin
1) 'Wintersong' by S. Jae-Jones
I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! Out of these books, which one do you think I should read next?