Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

WTF Did I Miss This Week? #13 (w/c 26/12/16)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This is the first WTF Did I Miss This Week? of 2017, so buckle up and dive right in...

The publishing world:

Compared to how quiet last week was, this week had a bunch of exciting new releases:
Image result for the secret of a heart noteImage result for take the key and lock her up (embassy row book 3)
Image result for ever the huntedImage result for cursed rl stine

In other news
  • Milo Yiannopoulos, controversial douchebag, will be publishing his first book on a Simon and Schuster imprint after getting a £200,000 deal
  • Richard Adams, author of 'Watership Down', passed away on Christmas Eve.
The music world:

I still couldn't find any new releases - let me know if any exciting albums have been released in the past couple of weeks, because I might have missed them!

There wasn't much new music either - looks like everyone had a week off for the holidays! - but Ed Sheeran has announced that he's releasing something special on Friday, so there will be exciting things to feature next week.
You can also phone the number below (UK and US only) to hear a snippet of the new You Me At Six song, 'Brand New'. I don't know how long this is going to be available, so don't sleep on it!


In other news:
I'm going to leave you with that sad news, and a huge apology for not posting this on Sunday as I regularly would. Not the best start to the New Year, but everyone deserves a day off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment