Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

#BLOGTOBER DAY 13: This Modern Love pt. 3

If you haven't yet read the first two installments in my This Modern Love series, you can read my letter to my ex here, and my thank you note to my boyfriend here.

The third question from the This Modern Love project is a little bit easier...

Q3. What single word sums up your love life?

Image result for contemplating gif

I debated this one with myself for quite a while, because there are a LOT of words in the English language.

The word I ended up choosing was:



Why 'lucky', you ask? 
I've had friends who have been in psychologically and emotionally abusive relationships and I'm grateful that I haven't experienced anything like that. There's been no manipulation or guilt-tripping, and I've always felt comfortable being myself and having my own life away from my relationships: I've never felt trapped or controlled.
That's all you can really ask for in a relationship!

Check back next week for the fourth installment of the This Modern Love series: we're over halfway there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment