Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY: Top five characters I want in my family

(Top Five Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey. Find out more at the Goodreads group!)

We've all been there: reading a book and thinking "Woah, they would be an awesome brother/sister/mother/father!". If I was related to any of these characters, I would be the happiest person in the entire world.

5) The dependable mother: Natalie Prior from the Divergent saga
Image result for natalie prior
Natalie sacrifices everything for her children, even though they're both self-obsessed and selfish as hell. If you want a mother character who will always have your back, support you through all of your decisions, and hide the truth from you if you're not ready to hear it yet, look no further.

4) The fun loving sister: Hanna from 'Pretty Little Liars'
Image result for hanna marin
Other than being able to swap wardrobes and hair and makeup advice, I'd love to be related to Hanna because she's always in so much trouble - there's no way I'd ever get grounded!

3) The crazy aunt: Lola Nolan
Image result for lola and the boy next door
As a teenager Lola is annoying as heck, but if she was a bit older I think she'd be a kooky and encouraging aunt. She'd show you that it was cool to express yourself however you wanted, and would reminisce back on the start of her relationship with uncle Cricket... 

2) The strict but sentimental father: Professor Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter
Image result for albus dumbledore
Dumbledore doesn't take any shit from Harry Potter, but he also doesn't let anyone take advantage of him, and is defensive and caring. He'd be an awesome father.

1) The cool older brother: Adam Wilde from 'If I Stay'
Image result for noah if i stay 
Yes, Adam turns into a bit of a dick in 'Where She Went', but if I was his sister I'd totally be able to control his behaviour. With his band turning into one of the biggest deals on the entire planet, I need the guest list that comes with being related to this rockstar. 

I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! Are there any characters you really wish you were related to?

No comments:

Post a Comment