Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

FRIDAY PLAYLIST: Bring Me The Horizon edition

I promise, honestly, I promise - I'm going to stop going on about Bring Me The Horizon soon. But come on, guys, they're about to release their most exciting album - in fact, one of the most exciting albums for the rock world this year. So I had to use the release date for a Bring Me The Horizon playlist!
So here are my favourite Bring Me The Horizon songs...

10) 'Football Season Is Over'

9) 'Shadow Moses'


8) 'Throne'

7) 'Alligator Blood'

6) 'No Need For Introductions, I've Read About Girls Like You On The Back Of Toilet Doors'

5) 'Can You Feel My Heart?' 

4) 'Drown'

3) '...And The Snakes Start To Sing'


2) 'It Never Ends'

1) 'Deathbeds'

If you haven't guessed by now, I really liked 'Sempiternal'. I am so excited for 'That's The Spirit', and I highly suggest you pick up a copy to support the band - they've worked so hard, they do deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment