We've all been there.
You hear loads of bad reviews about a book, people going absolutely crazy about how awful it is, but you'd been looking forward to it so you decide to pick it up anyway and, surprisingly, you love it.
Or you hear so many good things that you know there's no possible way that the book can live up to the hype... But it does.
These ten books are ones that I'd presumed I wouldn't enjoy, and ended up really liking.
10) 'Our Chemical Hearts' by Krystal Sutherland
9) 'Wondrous' by Travis M. Riddle
Thankfully, 'Wondrous' suffered from neither of these issues, and I adored the world that Travis created. It was so much fun!
8) 'Nothing Tastes as Good' by Claire Hennessy
7) 'Persuasion' by Jane Austen
6) 'How Not To Disappear' by Clare Furniss
5) 'Girl Online: Going Solo' by Zoe Sugg
4) 'Icicles Like Kindling' by Sara Raasch
3) 'The Heartfix' by Stella Grey
2) 'The Restaurant at the End of the Universe' by Douglas Adams
1) 'The Invasion of the Tearling' by Erika Johansen
I hope you enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday! The Broke and The Bookish announced they're taking a brief hiatus, so check back next week to see what topic of my own I choose to talk about.